Friday 13 January 2017

Food For Thought Series- IV

“You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can know who you are, what you can rise from, how you can still come out of it.” –Maya Angelou

“I fell off my pink cloud with a thud.” – Elizabeth Taylor

“Failure isn’t an option. I’ve erased the word ‘fear’ from my vocabulary, and I think when you erase fear, you can’t fail.” –Alicia Keys

“I’m living life as best I can – but I’m not exempt from failure and making bad choices.” –LeAnn Rimes

“Never be afraid of failure. And don’t stop yourself from doing something you want to do because of what others might think. Only you know yourself best.” –Suki Waterhouse

“You get so afraid of failure and so afraid of losing and so afraid of not being the best that it’s not a natural drive – it’s born out of fear of failure. Which helps in Hollywood.” – Gabrielle Union

No comments:

Post a Comment