Thursday 26 January 2017

Tales of a Lagos Girl (V)- The Ex-lover's Rape

For 18 months, Greg and I had a very strong relationship and the sex was great. Unfortunately, and for no reason, I fell out of love with him and had to break things off. He was really devastated in spite of the fact that I let him down as gently as I  could because he was very nice to me.

I’m now in another relationship and happy. Some few weeks ago, I met Greg at  a lecture and he invited me to his flat for a drink. Since we both remained good friends, I went with him. He told me he had a few girlfriends and I was genuinely happy for him. I’d scarcely touched my drink when he was all over me. I was shocked. He pinned me to the couch and started having sex with me and hurting me in the process. I asked him  to stop several times, but he didn’t until I was able to free my hands and grab him  round the throat to get him off.

He showed no remorse whatsoever and had the guts to tell me I shouldn’t find lovemaking with him so repulsive since we were once lovers. He still wants us to be friends. What I can’t understand is why a man who was once a gentleman could turn into a brute.

No comments:

Post a Comment